Poem

Imagination
The wheels keep spinning
And the constant rides
And new smells
Of unfamiliar people
Inspire and attract
My attention
And ignite my imagination

May 23, 2011

This is my life
























The first one is a picture of the ocean of Mexico. I went there this year with my parents and had alot of fun and it means alot to me that we went. The next picture is a picture of my parents. We were in the plane to go to California and it was my first flight. Next, Allie, she is my sister and without her I would have no idea what to do. We do everything together and it would be weird without her. The sunset is a sunset that I see everynight for this was taken in the front of my house. Pony rides is something that our old school did and allie and I had to lead kids around on the pony and we do this like every year its something we do every year together. This is a picture of corn its always around my house cause i live next to a field and its always been a part of my life. The wing on the air plane is the picture of my first flight. Next is a fish from Mexico something different. Isaac my little brother is very important to me. Last one is the picture of what we did and it was very fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment