In this picture the main subjects are the two dogs. I took this picture in search for a photo that could be used for advertisement to sell these dogs. =( Even though its has been filtered, it still can be opinionated a good picture. The two dogs really stand out. Especially with no background, but their colors and details look amazing drawing you to their face. This photo in actual honesty could use a little bit of color change (Lighter color not so dull).
In this picture the main subject would be the big branch in the middle. Again I took this picture in hope for something I could use for some thing. I really like this picture and have plans for using it in 4-H. I love how the picture is focused on only a part of the branch and the background is blurred. This photo could have more value, meaning a specific point.
In this picture the main subject would be the big branch in the middle. Again I took this picture in hope for something I could use for some thing. I really like this picture and have plans for using it in 4-H. I love how the picture is focused on only a part of the branch and the background is blurred. This photo could have more value, meaning a specific point.
This is a picture of a windmill. I took this picture yet again looking for a picture to use. I really like this picture because the color is unique and the from is just impossible=) Their are so many things happening in this picture and it just brings it all together especially the colors.
I would change this picture if I could, but I would need someone elses opinion and I don't know what I could change.
I would change this picture if I could, but I would need someone elses opinion and I don't know what I could change.
No comments:
Post a Comment